Saturday, March 20, 2010

FINALLY !!

Finally, theeeee blogger is back !

Finally, theeee blogger hav sumtings to post up so that theeeeee blog won't die !
Finally, I've went out wif my beloved frenzzzz fr sg way(primary scul) during the hols !
Finally, I got to watch my beloved Rob Patz movie ( although it sux) but at least I get to see him on screen !!
Finallayy, theeeeee most important thing is I got to buy my dream stuff !!



Time flies men ...



Went out wif Pei Er, Celine, Bay Teong Tat, Andy Chong, Leong Wen Han n Wong Chee Yong(theeeee sg way frenzzz) 2 pyramid on friday. All of them changed except Wen Han, Pei Er n Celine TehXD . Ah Bay n Andy became thinner than usual whereas Wong Chee Yong grew BIGGER !! N the common thing which the boys had a makeover was their voice(ok, I'm exaggerating toooo much XD). So husky men their voice ... But anyway, Celine, Pei Er n I reached there earlier than the other guys. So, we went to hav our lunch at Mcdonalds coz that's the only restaurant which we could afford *laugh shuly* . Suddenly !! Guess wat men ??! I saw a few hot guys there buyin sum foooood XD !! They were in a group. N I was only interested in that HOTTIEST 1 XP WHOOTS !! (can't beliv it ==, I'm stalking the hot guys again *sigh*. Tooooo bad, that is actually my specialty ....)





continue ...





Pei Er, Celine n I didn eat much that time .... N I was busyin eyein that HOTTIE !! Sorry Pei Er n Celine coz I wasn't reli payin that much attention to wat u guys were discussin bout ... *laugh shyly* N those HOTTIES went earlier than us n that was the last time I saw them, mayb they went home *hugh sigh*.





After that, we also left, n we head to the cinema area. 'Bout 12.30 pm, we went to watch 'Remember Me' n ROB PATZ WAS THEEEE MAIN ACTOR !! WHOOTS !! I LUV HIM MEN !! But that show sux =.= . Toooo bad. At least I got to see him on screen. WAHIAHIAHIAHIA !!





LOOK AT HIM!! DAMN HOT LEH !!


After theeee show, we had a walk aroun pyramid coz we hav nothin to do. Later, I went to the digital Centre to buy the thing which I was dreamin all the while n I've finally bought it !! WOHOO !! Then we all went to the arcade area to play. N again met another two HOTTIES (I'm so lucky) !! I juz can't stop stalkin thesee Hotties !! N again later, we went to the Asain Avenue to take sum pics. Those beautiful type .... N then we had to head home coz each of our parents came to pick us up(except the boys..) .
That day was AWESOMELY FUN!! I juz miss that day ... Hope that day can happen to me again ... (especially the HOTTIES!! wahiahiahiahiahia !!)
the end XD!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment