Sunday, February 7, 2010

Celebratin sumbody's Birthday

On 30/01/10 , I WENT TO MID VALLEY !! Its a last minute event coz at 1st all of us can't go coz no transport , then later is I can't go coz Mid Valley is too far , so I had to lie to my parents T.T . I need to coz I've been dying to go ... But at last we stil succeeded, means we went !! Wohoo !!

We went to Mid Valley is to celebrate The Loh's birthday, we went there by Shu Ling's mother's car . N shu Ling got scolded coz we arranged it at the last minute ... So Sorry Shu Ling . Then, Shu Ling's mum dropped us at the bus stop near to ous school , then only we sat a bus to Mid Valley . When we reached there, me , meng hui n Shu Ling went to the cinema 1st to but movie tickets , we wanted to watch 'TOOTH FAIRY', but unfortuantely , the line there was tooo lonnnngggg , n we were quite lazy to line up so I tired to book through my handphone , but again, IT WAS FULLY BOOKED !! We were like WAT THE HELL MEN !! Then we tried to look for other movies, but all also fully booked, so looks like we can't watch any movie on that day T.T WATEVA !! So , we then waited at the cinema for mui tien, li ting n ai wei 2 arrived, n we've waited 4 half an hour. When they arrived, they brought Meng Hui's present. N good , SHE LOVED IT !! So , next we when to The Garden's Sushi Zenmai shop 2 eat our lunch. We played there til the anti at the next table were starin at us. N I was thinkin wat's wrong wif us playin wif the food ?? Weird anti ... we aso took a lot of pics there, it was very fun men !! After that, we went to pay, n guess how much was it ?? It was RM126 (If I'm nt mistaken) n our expression were like WHOA !! SO EXPENSIVE MEN ... Luckily we were sharin , if not die lorr . Ok, back to the story, after payin, we went aroun The Gardens n shop a bit. Then later, we went back to Mid Valley to shop also, Mui Tien n I bought a wallet for Li Tinf coz her's was stolen by sum IDIOTIC GUY from our school. Not only that, I bought a monkey soft toy as a belated birthday present for Rachel Tan n a doggie plush toy for ME !! But actually on that day, we went aroun by pairs only , like Shu Ling wif me, Meng Hui wif Ai Wei n Li Ting wif Mui Tien . All of us went our own way, but aroun 4.30 pm only we gather back to 1 group.

Around 5.30 pm , Mui Tien, Li Ting n Ai Wei had to go to the KTM station to take a KTM back whereas Me, Meng Hui n Shu Ling had to sit a bus to the bus stop near to our Chatholic High School, when we reach the bus stop it started to rain heavily. N it WAS reli heavy men !! So, we at 1st waited at the bank at the shop lots there, then when Meng Hui's sis arrived to fetch us home, we went to 7-11 coz her sis was waitin for us there ... So, we went back, just like that, END OF STORY ... Bla bla bla ..



N before that, just see some of the pics I, the professianol photographer took on that day :


0 comments:

Post a Comment