Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chinese New Year at Malacca (Part 1/CNY Eve day)







On CNY eve , my family n I went back 2 Malacca 2 hav a reunion dinner on the eve . It took us aroun 2 and a half hrs 2 reach Malacca men . N I was sleepin the whole way through . Sleepy pig ain't I ?? No la ... I'm very tired that day coz I woke up very early in the mornin just to pack up my STUFFS !! It was quite jam that day . 1st time in my life , there was a jam on the way to Malacca on the CNY eve . So, we reached our Sentosa Hotel aroun 4 pm . N when I reached there , I was like WHOA !! This hotel is a peice of COWDUNK men !! Even my bro aso tought so ... The bathroom doesn't luk nice at all ! Very creepy ... The tv's screen is FREAKIN SMALL !! N the floor was quite dirty . The bed is like a trampoline , DAMN FREAKIN SOFT N SPRINGY !! N we had to spent 2 nights there men !! WORST NIGHTMARE EVA !!

So , after a few mins , My cousin came . He just married few yrs ago , n had a very CUTE , ADORABLE , ACTIVE 3++ yr old child !! He is damn cute n hyperactive men ... Accordin to my cousin , He sleeps only 3-4 hrs a day men , n he always run aroun non-stop . N the way he talks , makes him look cuter ... N I was stalkin him mostly . HEHE ^.^

We rest for 2 hrs, then we get ready everything. BLAH BLAH BLAH ... When we're done, we left the hotel n went to the other hotel (10 star hotel men) to hav our reunion dinner . This hotel was booked by my cousin too . My this cousin is SUPER RICH !! So, they waited for all of us at the hotel, When all of us had arrived , we went to our table n start to grab the DELICIOUS FOOD !! SLRRPPPP !! This dinner was a buffet style . We can take how much we like . 100 dishes aso can . I at least took 4-5 dishes I tink coz all this food I once in a lifetime only can eat leh ...

My 3 cousins all aso had a new-born baby , n 3 of them all r SUPER DUPER CUTE MEN !! I was stalkin them throughout the dinner . I feel so retarded ... N I aso was takin pic the whole time n chattin wif my cousins n nephews n nieces ... My Chong family is HUMONGEST MEN !! I hav thousands of uncles , antis , cousins , nephews n nieces leh ... Some of my nephews n nieces were older than me n almost the same age as me ... Haiz ... but luckily they r smart enough not to call me anti in the public . We booked the table til 10 pm , then we had to leav coz other ppl might want to use the tables ... We left n we headed back to our DISGUSTIN COWDUNK HOTEL !! Haiz .... I slept very late that night ... aroun 2 am although I had a very big day the nex day ... N my new year eve day just ended like that ...

This were the pics I was bz takin on that reunion night:





















0 comments:

Post a Comment