Thursday, December 30, 2010

HI GUYS !!
The awesome blogger is back :D
LOL
ok just ignore wat I posted up there
This post is actully bout my awesome christmas celebration !! :D
teehee XD
anyways, just wanna tell that I NEVER EVER HAV SUCH AWESOME CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION IN MY ENTIRE LIFE !! :P
Ya I knw
Christmas its actually about the birth of Jesus Christ and its reli reli important for us christian :D
OF COZ ITS NT X'MAS PPL ITS CHRISTMAS !!
DUN MIX IT UP !! -.-
Anyway, happy birthday Jesus !! :D
I'll never never forget the real meaning of christmas :D
and of coz there's also a thing to remember on christmas day !!
That is ...... PRESENTS !!!!! :D
haha ...
ok ok
back to the point
2010 is the best thing that ever happen to me and its gonna end soon T.T
can't believe it rite ??
but what can we do
we can't even turn the clock aroun and go backwards so let's just move on T.T (although I don't wan to XP)
*sigh*
We just hav to deal wih it right ??
cuz this is our human life and we just hav to go with it T.T
but its just so sad
Getting older each day , leaving all our best memories behind when we stil wan to enjoy it T.T
*sigh*
Too many sad things to think about
>.> WTH
This post is suppose to b about my christmas celebration not a sad story !!
ok ok
back to the real story XD
lol
Okie
where should we start of with ? :D
Let's Start with CHRISTMAS EVE !!
On christmas eve, yep :D
shopping again in the morning til the afternoon with my mum :D
haha ...
But didn really buy much that time mostly was just snacks for our trip to singapore :D
But we both did buy some few new outfits for ourselfs each :D
haha ...
Nothin reli happen much on christmas eve except at night :D
WE ATE AT TGIF !! :D
we're suppose to go to Andrew's house for a christmas party but my dad somehow told them that we were in singapore when we are actually goin on sunday so we had to hide ourselfs throughout the whole christmas eve XD
haha we're like playing hide and seek :D
LOL
anyway, the food at TGIF is very very delicious especially the Mac and Cheese :D
Yummy Yummy !! :P
Then, on the real christmas day,
we went to church in the morning for the christmas worship :D
But we didn't go back to our church cuz of the reason above XP
therefore we went to the Jln Gasing church - First baptist church :D
and we met my aunt there - Aunty Lillian :D
haha ...
Then after the service we went out for lunch at a shop in Mid Valley and we did shopping again
-.-
I just realized we really really did many shopping this christmas XD
lol
DUH !!
Christmas is actually a shopping spree for everyone ?? XD
we wanted to go to pyramid but pyramid was so FRIGGIN PACK !!
seriously ...
it was reli reli very pack so we went to Mid Valley :D
The decorations there was reli nice and Mid Valley was very pack too
of coz cuz its christmas >.>
So, after we left the place we went back to change and everything then we went out for dinner again :D
whole day out :D
FINALLY !! XD
haha ...
I knw it sounds boring for u all
but its awesome for me !!
It wil be the best memory I ever had !!
How bout u ppl ??
wanna share too ?? XD
haha LOL XD
ok ok ...
gonna stop right here quite lazy to post so just post bits by bits larh XD
Wahiahiahiahia
Anyway I'll be back bout my singapore trip :D
So stay tuned ppl :D
wil b back soon
toodles :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment