Friday, December 31, 2010

*Radio turned on*
*DJ's talking bout yr 2010 is gonna end*
*huge sigh*
PPl
there's a very bad news that I wan to announce to all of u
that is ----- 2010 IS GONNA END !!
OMG !!
I miss yr 2010 the most
this is the best yr I ever had u knw T.T
How I wish every yr which is passing by after this wil b just the same as yr 2010
as fun as it
as memorable as it
Oh gosh !!
Everybody had started to count down adi
I don feel like counting down T.T
cuz all the best memories I eva had are all in 2010
Hope that every yr wil b the same as yr 2010
but I'm sure it will
unless I'll fullfill it by making it almost the same as this yr :D
LOL
but 1 ting bad bout yr 2011 is that I'm gonna face PMR T.T
same as the others
I hate studyin but wat choice hav I ??
Hav to get good results
if nt then I'll b doom cuz my parents wil 'slaughter' me for sure XD
but 2011 ?? I tink it wil b another best yr for me
hope so
wateva la
I'm so nt gonna b sad over with it
I'm just gonna go on with my awesome life and face that asshead PMR exam -0-
But I'll miss all the fun things I've done and with family and especially my 2a6-ians :D
3a6 ??
Nah
hate this class
I wan jing hui , shi ying , shu ling and li ting to b in my class T.T
but come out is their in 3a5
wat a joke ...
but the results are last and wat can I do ??
so , I hav to only mix aroun and get closer to the others lorr
haiz
every yr also like that
feel damn friggin sien adi
but at least could get to meet new frens too ??
Of coz I stil wan my old good frens to accompany me too
blah
wateva
oh
just remembered T.T
*sobs in the corner whisperin*--- SHOOOTTT !! Sculs gonna reopen too T.T
sad case sad case
SUX WEIH !!
Blah Blah Blah
y wanna b sad ??
THIS IS life T.T
so just hav to deal with it
don wanna care much XD
Anyway, there's only a few more hrs til its yr 2011 !!
Enjoy our every very last moments ppl !!
and remember to count down too !!
*whispers* Although I don wanna do it XD
But just do it la for the sake of havin fun durin our last moments :D
We'll miss 2010 !!
So enjoy it while we can in these last few hrs !!
HAPPY GONNA-BE-NEW-YEAR YA PPL !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment