Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hey hey hey dudies !!
Looks hu's back ??
My blog was officially dead for 3 mths >.<
Wat to do ??
PMR this yr therefore my laptop was 'kidnapped' away fr me T.T
I've miss my laptop T.T
And my dekstop broke down -0-
damn friggin sui XP
LOL
so nw I stil haven get back my laptop cuz my dad stil urging me to study study study -.-
GERAMNYA XP
but of cuz a girl like me wont waste time on studyin yet, YET !!
So, since my dekstop is healed so I can use it 1st for the meantime :D
good at least I won't die of boredom XP
So ,
lets see
lats talk bout Jan , as usual ??
scul reopens, go back scul, new frens, new class, new surroundings blah blah blah
but 1 thing that I'm so happy of is WE ARE IN MORNING SCUL !!
LMAO
Seriously, morning scul is like so much better than afternoon man ...
Friggin love morning scul :DD

So, Jan ?? nothin to took bout so lets skip Jan then :DD
Feb :D
Feb ?? Hmmmmm ??
Oh yesh !!
Feb is our CNY mth :D
So, yep went back to malacca :D
my long-miss-home-sweet-home hometown :D
met all relatives again and this is our 2nd yr without my beloved grandma T.T
missed her so much T^T
and our relatives too are getting lesser and lesser but somehow my angpaus this yr is infinity times more than last yr :D
I got RM700++ from my relatives and plus a RM1000 from my parents each :D
Cool ain't ??
I feel like I'm living in heavan rite nw :D
but all my money was banked in and so I wont hav the chance to use it -.-
*sigh sigh SIGH SIGH*
oh yeah
and I miss my nephews too :D
they are damn damn friggin friggin cute man ..
wan to c the pic wan to c the pic ??
oh its in my laptop -.-
URGGGHHHH !! Hate it -0-
Is there anythin else on Feb which I would like to talk bout ??
mayb no I just cant remember a single thing to write bout my days in Jan or even in Feb -.-
Sad case sad case

Lets just move on to March then :)
March has more things to talk bout cuz nw is stil March and of cuz I stil do remember the things happen in March
1st week of March is our exam T.T
its kinda ok for me
but stil did nt study enough for this exam T.T
If I continue to b like that how can i ever get all A's or mayb 7 A's for PMR ?? T.T (exclude chinese cuz I knw my chinese is a failure although I am a chinese XP)
but I could do them all
went quite weellllll but could nt guarantee that I wil score well though :PP
Just pray that most of my exams could score good marks so that can prove to my dad XP
Exam lasted for a week and after that is HOLIDAYS !!!!
and nw is my scul 1st term break :D
YA HOOOOOOO !!
wat did I do durin hol ??
1st 2 days I went to Kampar for church camp
nt reli that fun
SHHHHHH dun tel any1
its reli nt fun
youth camp is BETTER !! :D
haha ...
camp was actually for 3 days and we only went for 2 days cuz I had my ABRSM theory exam on Monday and that 2 days also clashed wtih LKT camp so did nt hav the chance to attend LKT camp T.T
so shad ....
And I can see that LKT camp was so much better
*sigh* nvrmine there"s stil nex yr rite ?? :)
I also went to cut my hair shorter again after my ABRSM theory exam
I'm stil thinkin should I live it longer and then try to go to the pros and let them guide me to get a hairstyle which suits me or I should just stay with this short hair until I older then only I go to the pros
So hard to decide :\
on Tues went out with some frens for movie marathon :)
very fun !!
we had 3 movies on that day
sounds a bit crazy :P
ahahahaha ....
but it was worth it :DD
Nt only that, guess wat happen durin this hols ??
MY SPECS BROKE !!
SHO HAPPY XP
haha ...
finally could change my specs :)
but I can only wait til Sat to change a new 1 cuz parents nt free to bring me there so YEP !! I'm gonna change my specs !!
YIPEEEEEE !! XP
So, I tink that's all XP
I hav no idea wat to post bout anymore XP


*Projects are making my life miserable T.T I haven started any when there's this Sej, Geo and Sivic -0- URGGGHHH!!! SCREWW U PROJECTS -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment