Thursday, March 17, 2011

OOOO YEA !!!
My life just keeps getting better and better each yr :D
this hols I went and ask my dad something :)
I asked wat wil I get if my PMR results is like 6 A's and above ??
guess wat did he say ??
he said
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
I wil take u to Australia since u wanted to and since u never been there before.

DID U HEAR THAT !!
AHHHHH~~~!!
I'm gonna to burst !!
I reli reli couldnt believe that he said that but I'm just sho friggin happy to hear that !!
I LOVE MY DADDY !!
Yipeee !!
Oh yea oh yea !!
So, I've promised myslef and my that that I will start to study for PMR by March means I wil start to study NOW !! I tink XP
Walao !!
Best news I ever heard :D
but should I go to Aus or Korea ??
We'll c bout that
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!
I'm sho happy sho happy
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
so don blame me dudes if I'm acting very very very very crazy to u guys
*singing a happy song loudly*
HOORAAAYYY!!
I must reli reli study fr nw onwards cuz I WAN MY AUSTRALIA !!
YAY !!

so, chaoz ppl :)
I wan to go and celebrate my happy news !!
Hip hip hooray !! Hip hip hooray !! Hip hip hooray !! :DDDDDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment