Saturday, September 4, 2010

HeartSick :(

After seein that post I feel like cryin .... I'm just tryin to b nice ok ARSEHOLE !! Sorry if I've annoyed u but hu ask u not to reply n I just wan a confirmation ok ??!! If u've just replied earlier then I might not disturb u adi ... N I didn reli annoyed u okkk ... Must u post that type of ting on my wall n don't u know how to say it politely ??!! Don't ur parents teach u any manners ?? Although I'm younger than u it doesn't mean u should treat ppl like that U SHITT !! Looks like I'm wrong bout u or mayb u hav two faces one good one damn freakin devil ... Mayb doin that was the wrong ting to do ... I should hav tink reli reli hard b4 doin it ... Now u hav reli reli made me regretted !! I'll tel u 1 ting ... U've made me angry n heartsick n I'll neva forgive u for my entire life n I MEAN IT !!!!!!! I'LL CURSE U FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment