Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh Great =.=

Do u all realize something ??
TODAY IS THE DAY ALL OF CHS-IANS BACK TO SCUL !!
Y larh ?? T.T
Goin back to scul is like goin to hell u know ....
N somemore exams r on their way adi T.T
I haven even touch a single page of my textbook n the last term exam is sure very hard.
*huge sigh*
I just don know y I've been losing a lot of my confidence this days n i'm so moody ....
I don even like scul as much as I liked before ...
I feel so weird
And the feelings of fear n scared is surroundin me T.T
1st time I've eva felt this way T.T
Mayb is just bcoz of the exams ??
wateva la ...
Just hope all this wil go away
Hope I'll live normally, as usual
And reli reli hope I'll b more discipline n wil study startin from today so that I wil excel in my exams :D
God pls help me :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment