Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Xin Yue's Birthday Party :D

We celebrated Xin Yue's birthday earlier n we celebrated it today at pyramid ... Its fun n I did enjoy it ....

Xin Yue invited me, wan ting, jeh sin, jing hui n jasmine to celebrate her birthday, but the bad ting is two didn turn up n that was jeh sin n wan ting coz their parents doesn't let them come out with us ... too bad T.T nevermine, there's stil nex time :D

Anyway, we watched Step Up 3 today !! FINALLY !!!! I've waited for ages to watch this movie !! LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH !!! The way they dance n all the casts attracts me :D I just love the whole show n I enjoyed watchin it ... Even the movie Step Up 1 n 2 ... I do hope that the director wil direct another movie Step Up 4 !! N i'll definitely watch it men :D I hope I can watch it again ... reli wan to :D I JUST LOVE THIS MOVIE TOO MUCH !! :D

But the bad ting happened today was I ACCIDENTALLY LOSE THE TICKET !! WTH !! I reli freaked out that time n I didn know wat to do ... So I just went lookin aroun wif Jing Hui, Jasmine n Xin yue but unfortunately we didn get to find the tickets so the only way left was to buy the tickets again .. haiz .. so sorry men guys T.T N we also met Kin Hou n ruben george n the gang .. damn disgusting men the way ruben dressed ... He doesn't even hav any biceps or muscles n he wants to wear singlet ... WTH !!

So after the movie, we went to eat at the Sushi Zenmai :D I love sushi food :) especially the unagi :D Ahhhh~~~ !! I just love the taste :D n after our lunch, we went aroun to buy presents for the upcomin birthday babies :D I reli reli wasted a lot of money on all of u guys presents men .. U guys shuld thank me XDDD I also bought a pencil box ... very nice n unique ... If u guys wan to know I'll b usin it when scul reopens :D haha ... But we haven bought Xin Yue's birthday present .. So sorry Xin Yue T.T but we'll buy for u 1 when u've found the most suitable 1 k ?? :D

We were all at pyramid until 4 pm then we sent Xin Yue back home then nly I left .. So left Jing Hui n Jasmine at pyramid coz their parents came n pick them uo aroun 4.30 pm. Anyway, I had a lot of fun today !! I get to shop with Jing Hui, Jasmine n Xin Yue !! N i too get to finally watch my favourite movie Step Up 3 !! I love this day especially my movie .... If any of u guys wans to watch this show again, remember to invite me also ya !! :D haha :P

Thats all for now....
Blogger siginin out ....
tata XD

P.s. The photos wil b uploaded later :D Stay tuned for the beautiful photos of four of us (Me, Xin Yue, Jing Hui n Jasmine) :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment